Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well, I canceled my last appointment because it was raining here and turning to ice. I didn't see the need to risk driving in ice. But I go back on Tuesday, so that's just a couple days from now.
According to the paperwork I am 39 weeks and 3 days today, but if you go by what the midwives have said (and the u/s) I am 40 weeks today. So we'll see how 'overdue' I go. Hopefully not two weeks, like I bet I will :( I have been very patient this time and am in no way expecting to go tonight or anything, but I don't think my patience will last another 2 weeks! I am still very comfortable considering. I was horridly uncomfortable at the end with my last baby.
I have a feeling I lost some weight, we will see. For a while my appetite was back with a vengeance but now it is dwindling again. Oh, and I forgot to mention that at my last appointment I was only measuring a half a week behind, so either the baby had a huge growth spurt or was just really pushing out! Which it tends to do. It likes to try to break through my skin.

No comments: