Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Had my 41 week appointment yesterday. 171, good bp, heart rate in the 130's. Baby looks posterior again, but they have no doubt that it will move into position in labor, especially being so active.
She decided to check me just to see if I am making any progress. I am 4 cm, 60% effaced. So she redid the group b strep test since it's been 5 weeks and then she swept my membranes. She expected to see me back last night. Obviously here I am still pregnant. It is getting really frustrating. I don't know how I can manage to be the exception and not go into labor. I am also worried that being at 4 already will mean I am going to go super fast once I go. Not that that is an extremely bad thing, just want to make it to the birth center! Anyway, hopefully this is my final pregnant post!

No comments: