Thursday, February 5, 2009


Had my 36 week appointment yesterday! Everything is looking great, the baby was moving all over while she was listening to the heartbeat and she commented that it was so active. Got the GBS test done, so we'll get the results of that next week. I regained that 3 pounds, so I'm at 168 and a total of 24 pounds. Really not bad for 36 weeks! I am pretty proud of myself.
So now that I am officially (on paper) 36 weeks they won't stop me if I go into labor. I still really doubt I will go early seeing as my others were late, but I wouldn't mind going a week early! This little one is killing my ribs and hips! I do think it will be smaller than my last baby though. I am consistently measuring 2-3 weeks behind, which I know could be many things, but it just feels smaller. It is a bit lower than Nik was too, but not as low as Haylee.
It seems surreal that we only have 4 weeks left until my EDD. Likely actually less than that! I am sure once it comes and goes that I won't feel so excited about it, but at least I can take solace in the fact that they won't induce me unless I hit 43 weeks. Even though it went so smooth and quick before I never want that again. I got lucky once, no need to push my luck. I am slightly nervous that this one won't be as quick. I know every baby and labor can be different, and that worries me just a tad! I'm sure it will be fine either way though.

No comments: